What can I expect from my health check?
In our experience, it is likely that over 80% of your challenges are caused by less than 20% of your operations but before we can make a diagnosis, we'll first check your vitals. A local Advisor will meet with you at your business premises for a confidential discovery session.
They will delve into key areas of your operations, ask some questions but mainly listen to your responses.
For best results, the more open and honest you are with us, the quicker we can make a difference. Expect questions around:
- Strategy (manufacturing and production, efficiency, procedural documentation, Health & Safety, feasibility studies).
- Marketing (sales, plans, advertising, branding).
- Operations (business plans, exit strategies, sales & acquisitions, governance).
- Human Resources (recruitment, performance management, succession planning, culture, remuneration, employment agreements, job descriptions).
- Business Management (financial management, import/export, franchising, benchmarking, current coaching/mentoring arrangements).
We'll also assess the external support structures for your business - financials, risk management, legal structures and investment & banking arrangements.
It may feel a little intrusive at first but we promise it won't hurt. If you feel ready for change let's start by diagnosing the areas requiring attention. You'll get an on-the-spot summarised assessment of the key priorities for improving your business. We will even supply a free Business Development Proposal to help you follow up.